Crony Capitalism Corner
Welcome to the Crony Capitalism Corner!
At the Nevada Policy Research Institute we seek to promote free market principles that help all Nevadans succeed.
Crony capitalism isn't really capitalism at all. It's when government decides to rig the economy by picking winners and losers. Read these publications exposing rampant cronyism going on here in Nevada.
- Tesla: Much fluff, Taxpayer risk and Private proft?
- Tea parties were a reaction to bipartisan croynism
- The cronyism between big-labor and big-government is costing taxpayers billions
- The debate over Nevada's rooftop solar industry is missing the point
- Subsidy-dependent billionaire asks Nevada officials for millions more in government handouts
- Nevada's gamble on cronyism is not 'economic development'
- Subsidies are harming, not helping, the solar industry
- Live by subsidies, die by subsidies
- Faraday deal is government picking winners and losers, anointing small business as the losers
- Tesla numbers cast doubt on rosy Faraday projections
- Nevada small business create 3 times the jobs in one year that Faraday will create in 20
- Faraday deal shows low taxes matter
This page is continually updated, check back for here for more publications.