Nevada’s 82nd Legislative Session: Week 3
This week Nevada Policy’s Marcos Lopez is joined by legislators and lobbyists to discuss what has happened during the first three weeks of Nevada’s 82nd legislative session.
- Senator Titus examines the top priorities of the Senate minority this session and the future of her emergency powers bill;
- Assemblyman PK O’Neill discusses the biggest issue facing departments throughout the state government today and the governor’s plan to address it;
- Erin Phillip from Power2Parent shares about the future of opportunity scholarships in Nevada;
- Wiz Rouzard from Americans for Prosperity-Nevada talks about why the organization opposes a ban on fluorescent lightbulbs; and
- Bryan Wachter of the Retail Association of Nevada discusses the future of the economy and what that should mean for the state budget.
Watch the Webinar
Listen to the Podcast
To keep updated throughout the week on what is happening in Carson City, visit Nevada Policy’s bill tracker at nevadapolicy.org/bill-tracker.
Sign up to get updates on what’s happening during Nevada’s 2023 Legislative Session.
Under the Dome: This Week in Carson City can also be heard on Amazon and iTunes.
Under the Dome: This Week in Carson City
An in-depth analysis of what is going on in Nevada’s government.
Produced by Nevada Policy,
featuring Nevada Policy’s Marcos Lopez.