Nevada’s 82nd Legislative Session: Week 4
It was a snowy week in Carson City, but there was still plenty happening in the state legislature. Nevada Policy’s Marcos Lopez gives an inside scoop of what happened this week in Nevada’s 82nd Legislative Session:
- Why a small group of legislators opened the legislative session on the floor on Monday but quickly adjourned;
- How the first bill that Governor Lombardo signed into law will benefit charter schools;
- Why we’re in support of a street vendors bill and how it will help these small businesses;
- Which bill would give unions the information they need in order to be able to pester non-union members and get them to join; and
- What two healthcare bills got hearings this week, and which bill we’re strongly opposing.
To keep updated throughout the week on what is happening in Carson City, visit Nevada Policy’s bill tracker at nevadapolicy.org/bill-tracker.
Sign up to get updates on what’s happening during Nevada’s 2023 Legislative Session.
Under the Dome: This Week in Carson City can also be heard on Amazon and iTunes.
Under the Dome: This Week in Carson City
An in-depth analysis of what is going on in Nevada’s government.
Produced by Nevada Policy,
featuring Nevada Policy’s Marcos Lopez.