Nevada’s 82nd Legislative Session: Week 7
It was another busy week in Carson City, with some important bills being introduced. Nevada Policy’s Marcos Lopez sums up the most important developments in the legislature this week.
- Why the bill introduction deadlines have changed for this legislative session and the impact is has on this session;
- What bill Governor Lombardo introduced himself this week and the impact it would have on our schools;
- Why rent control is bad for Nevada and what bill would put it into place;
- What occupation licensing bills would help small business owners throughout the state; and
- What bills made it out of committee this week and how they have been amended.
To keep updated throughout the week on what is happening in Carson City, visit Nevada Policy’s bill tracker at nevadapolicy.org/bill-tracker.
Sign up to get updates on what’s happening during Nevada’s 2023 Legislative Session.
Under the Dome: This Week in Carson City can also be heard on Amazon and iTunes.
Under the Dome: This Week in Carson City
An in-depth analysis of what is going on in Nevada’s government.
Produced by Nevada Policy,
featuring Nevada Policy’s Marcos Lopez.