The Nevada legislature saw a busy first week of April. Marcos Lopez summarizes the most important bills heard this week, including:
- Which contentious price control bills could hurt people in Nevada and around the world;
- How an eviction bill could actually end up protecting problem tenants and lead to higher rents;
- Why the proposed tax bills are completely unnecessary in today’s economy;
- Which two exciting pieces of legislation are moving forward this session; and
- How a work session works and what it means for a bill.
To keep updated throughout the week on what is happening in Carson City, visit Nevada Policy’s bill tracker at nevadapolicy.org/bill-tracker.
Sign up to get updates on what’s happening during Nevada’s 2023 Legislative Session.
Under the Dome: This Week in Carson City
An in-depth analysis of what is going on in Nevada’s government.
Produced by Nevada Policy,
featuring Nevada Policy’s Marcos Lopez.