Below are the results of 2022 Nevada school board elections, minus Clark and Washoe counties.
- Maria Lupe Ramirez retained her seat against Jason Stinson in District 1.
- Molly Walt beat Shanna Cobb-Adams in District 6.
- Amber Casey-Getto and Matt Hyde retained their seats, and Joe McFadden and Julie Guerrero-Goetsch were also victorious.
- Susan Jansen beat incumbent Robbe Lehmann in District 2.
- Katherine Dickerson beat incumbent Heather Jackson in District 6.
- David Burns beat Roberta Butterfield in District 7.
- Susan Neal retained her seat against Misty Atkins in District 1.
- Joshua Byers retained his seat against Robert Leonhardt in District 2
- Matt McCarty retained his seat against Lincoln Litchfield in District 3.
- Incumbent Jeff Durham defeated Brian Gale in District 6.
- Brooke Williams Ballard beat Brent Kelly in District 7.
- Ron Moser beat Patrice Stewart in Seat B.
- Lori Woodland beat Robert Johnson in Seat E.
- Tony Warwood beat Colt Nelson in Area One 2Y.
- Manuel Villanueva retained his seat for Area One 4Y.
- James Holland defeated incumbent Douglas Staton III in Area Three.
- Sondra Torgerson beat Wayne Nebeker in Area Four.
- Andy Free beat incumbent Carol Hansen in District B.
- Ann Smith retained her seat against Mary Jo Shearer in District D.
- Tom Hendrix beat incumbent Barbara Jones in District 4.
- Mike Hogan retained his seat against Neal Ernest McIntyre II in District 7,
- Kristin Reeves defeated Stephanie Flow.
- Roger Morones retained his seat against Lavey Kindred in Area I.
- Chelsy Fischer beat incumbent Sean Hastings for Area V.
- Nathan Gent defeated Amy Veloz for Area VII.
- Desiree Sealy retained her seat against David Yenne for Seat 2-B.
All candidates in Esmeralda, Eureka, Pershing and White Pine counties ran unopposed.